To match global healthcare delivery models with sustainability and practicality, the Middle Eastern care givers are more open to invest and explore the best possible ways to move ahead and become a centre for medical tourism backed with affordable world class medical infrastructure.
Investments under health informatics in the Middle East is witnessing a steady surge in the past couple of years. The Middle Eastern healthcare providers will spend over US 80 billion, under technical capability expansion and digital innovation under healthcare services.
Keeping that in mind, we are bringing together some of the brightest game changers and thinkers in the digital healthcare industry to share their views on the technology trends that are reshaping theMiddle East Healthcare industry.
Technology and Innovation in Digital Healthcare 2016 will discuss about the below mentioned technology trends in Healthcare:
- Managing the Digital Change in Healthcare
- Identifying Healthcare Technologies for the Future
- Designing Long Term Digital Care Facilities
- Planning and Creating Future Ready Super Speciality Hospitals
- Health Informatics and Global Digital Healthcare Trends
- Investing in Digital Health
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Data Analytics in Healthcare Decision Making
- Medical Devices Innovations and Medical Equipment Planning
- Smart Healthcare delivery models
Solution providers will sit together with senior buyers from the industry representing Hospitals and Medical Chains, Wellness companies, Hospital Owners and Hospital Administrators in the MENA region.
Write back to us to learn more about the conference and the best ways of getting involved or visit the event website.
Sr. Program Manager
Information Exchange Group (IXG)
Tel: +971 4392 7950