The fast-paced lifestyle we’re living prevents us from paying attention to a lot of important things that are a part of our lives. Living this hectic life it’s not healthy at all. If we begin with just a few adjustments, we can try to maintain a healthy diet.
The concept of healthy dieting has improved over the years. Moreover, now it’s easier than ever to keep track of our fast-paced lives. Dieting today has become a definition of simple, fast and tasty food.
Organic, clean food is essential for your overall health. It is even more important to consider all the elements of a good healthy diet.
It all starts in the gut! A healthy gut equals a healthy body. The gut is the center of the organism and a number of areas are connected or branch from it. Therefore, having a healthy gut is essential for good health.
To sustain an optimized digestive system, we need to have a well-balanced ratio of good and bad bacteria. The growth of probiotics, the good bacteria, is stimulated by the prebiotic fibers. These fibers are a very important part of your diet as they will work towards the enhancement of the absorption of micronutrients.
Fiber Gummies contain highly effective prebiotic fibers that improve the digestive function and help you maintain a healthy weight.
Combining different supplements is crucial for a balanced daily intake of all the nutrients your body needs.
After all, you need to have great digestion so that all of the healthy nutrients you receive can fuel up your body with the right amount of energy.
Give your Gut a Proper Start
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well, it is. Boost your metabolism with all the needed nutrients from a tasty smoothie.
Your digestive system works too hard when it’s breaking down food, but a good smoothie will give your gut a break. When food is pureed your digestive system doesn’t have to work so hard.
Smoothies are simple to prepare. It’s the kind of food you can make on the go. They are tasty, easy meals.
- 1 cup steamed and frozen cauliflower florets
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1tps ground flaxseed
- 1tps coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup cashew milk
- ½ cup of water
- Cinnamon or vanilla for flavor (as preferred)
- Wash, chop and steam the cauliflower until soft. By steaming it, you will digest it better and the possibility of bloating is minimal.
- Freeze it for a creamier ice-cream like texture.
- Blend everything together until it’s creamy. Top with some crunchy nuts and fresh fruit.
Vegetables can work Miracles
Veggies are excellent food! They are high in fiber, have a low-calorie count and taste delicious. Stop putting these babies in the corner of your plate! They can become a decent main meal and you will love it! The list is endless, but here are some super simple, and super delicious recipes.
Zucchini savory pancakes:
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp of coconut flour
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Grate the zucchini and put it in a bowl with ½ tsp of salt. Let it rest for 10-15min.
- Squeeze out the moisture as much as possible with a clean kitchen towel.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fry them in olive oil or butter on medium heat for 3 to 4 min on each side
Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
You thought you’ll never read French fries in a list of healthy meal recipes? Well, here it is, extra crispy and you can feel good about eating them.
- 2 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tps turmeric powder
- 1 tps oregano
- 4-5 medium potatoes (or as much s you want)
- 2Tbsp olive oil
- 2Tbsp grated parmesan (optional)
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin slices.
- Put the potatoes in a dry clean bowl with the olive oil and the seasoning.
- Toss around to mix well.
- Line a baking pan with a parchment paper. Than evenly line the baking pan with the fries in a single layer.
- Preheat the oven on 400 degrees F (200C). Bake for 30 minutes. Remember to increase the heat for the last 5 minutes until the edges look a little burnt.
- Sprinkle the fries with parmesan cheese (optional). Serve it hot!
The Secret Ingredient for Your Desserts
It’s not a surprise at all that the whole world is going crazy for CBD oils. Health and weight-regulating benefits are unbelievable! The good thing is, they are real. Heal your mind, body, and soul with this CBD recipes.
No Bake CBD Brownies
- 2 bananas
- 2Tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 4Tbsp cacao powder
- 1Tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp CBD oil
- 2Tbsp warm water
- Blend the bananas. Once you’re done with that add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend again until it forms a dough. Add a little bit more water if it’s too dry.
- Line a pan with a parchment paper and press the mixture into pan.
- Use chocolate chunks as a topping
- Refrigerate at least one hour until it’s firm. Cut it in small pieces before serving.
- Adding a drop or two of CBD oil in your most preferred dessert is going to take that pleasure to the next level. Enjoy it!