What is Hair Transplant?
- A hair transplant is a surgical approach that is performed to restore hair on the patient’s bald area.
- Through this technique, the hair follicles from one part of the body are removed, called a “donor site” and planted to the bald or balding part of the body called a “recipient site.”
Types of Hair Transplantation
There are three types of hair transplants namely,
- DHI Hair Transplant
- FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT Hair Transplant
Is there any need for a diagnosis/alopecia test before undergoing hair transplantation?
There are many different types of Alopecia, and one could be suffering from any of them. An accurate treatment of Alopecia requires a proper diagnosis, to begin with. Hence, you must take a proper diagnosis or an Alopecia test before you undergo hair transplantation. This results in a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for the hair loss problem.
Unfortunately, most of the hair transplant clinics in Hyderabad do hair transplant treatments without an appropriate diagnosis. So, ensure first that you get the proper diagnosis before going further.
Is it safe to undertake hair transplants?
Hair transplants are safe and risk-free, with minimalistic procedures that can be finished in a few hours, giving them a lifetime of permanent and natural results. Before taking such treatments, make proper inspections, and have all the specific details about the clinic from where you will undertake the hair transplantation treatments. Ensure first that: Are they using advanced and the most excellent procedures? Do these procedures are led by trained and skilled expert hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad? Are they following strict protocols like pre-screening, medical tests, and all? Do they make sure whether the patient is fit to undertake the process of transplantation or not? As not every patient is eligible to take a hair transplant after being completely satisfied, you may further lead to undergoing the treatment.
What is the Estimated Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad?
Costing is always a primary and most common factor. While choosing your hair transplant clinic, the hair transplant cost in Hyderabad is the most significant factor.
Due to a lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic. It is because complete results of hair transplant in Hyderabad can take 9-12 months to come and straightway the only thing that we can compare, and that matters is the price.
While choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and, more importantly, even your safety!
There are many hair transplant clinics offering hair transplants in Hyderabad at a price that is as cheap as peanuts, while some are as expensive as a fortune.
Most of the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad will cost you a bit more for several reasons:
- Invested in the latest and advanced mode of technologies to ensure the best and natural results.
- Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
- Invested in patented and single-use titanium-coated instruments.
- Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplant in Hyderabad.
- They even invested in the best range of products that help in hair growth.
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals can do so because they don’t invest in anything, whether doctor, technology, or modern facilities, thus, risking the life and health of patients.
So, one shouldn’t irrationally judge clinics for hair transplants in Hyderabad in terms of expenses. Instead, one should do a thorough research online, speak up with other patients, take feedback, focus on the services and certification of the brand.
Among them, DHI India comes out clean and undoubtedly the best clinics for hair transplantations in Hyderabad!
Hair transplant cost in Hyderabad depends on the following factors:
- The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
- The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
- Several sessions are unneeded to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of sessions done; more will be hair transplant cost in Hyderabad.
- Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
- The expertise of a surgeon doing a hair transplant in Hyderabad.
- Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The hair follicles or grafts required for the best hair transplant in Hyderabad depend on the extent of your hair loss.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problems and seeking the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad, you must know what actually must be the selection criteria.
Do proper research and choose the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad that gives you quality service at a reasonable price.