Actionable Intelligence Network and Viral Healthcare Founders present the Digital Health Growth Summit, a virtual event to be held on October 29-30, 2020.
The Summit highlights the marketing, sales, and leadership capabilities and strategies that are necessary for digital health startups to grow and scale. Speakers include nationally recognized growth experts and executives from digital health companies, hospitals, health systems, health plans and accelerators.
Through our state-of-the-art virtual event platform, conference participants will be able to pose questions to the speakers and to network with other attendees. The event will be live but attendees will have access to recorded presentations for 60 days after the conclusion of the Summit.
Who Should Attend
The Summit is designed to meet the information needs of marketing and sales leaders and other senior executives at digital health startups. The program would also be of interest to digital health accelerators, the investment community, consulting firms and marketing and sales technology companies.
Key Topics To Be Covered
- Using the PAGE methodology to accelerate lead generation
- How digital health companies can maximize the effectiveness of paid advertising
- Best practices in content marketing
- How digital health company executives can use their social and digital presence as business leaders to enhance their personal and professional brand
- Growth optimization for podcasts
- Key strategies for creating a highly successful webinar
- How to craft an ROI-driven value proposition
- How to find the right champion to sell more effectively to hospitals, payers and employers
- Customer perspectives on marketing and sales from hospitals, health systems and health plans
- Insights on growth and scaling from digital health accelerators, investors and successful digital health companies
Gregg Alexander, DO, Chief Medical Officer, Health Nuts Media, President, Madison Pediatrics, Inc.
Mark Anderson, LFHIMSS, CPHIMS, CEO, AC Group & Officer, Houston Chapter of HIMSS
Vijay Bhatt, CISM, Deputy CTO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Murray Brozinsky, CEO, Conversa Health
Whitney Cole, Strategist & Program Owner, Uhuru Network.
Sanaz Cordes, MD, Chief Healthcare Advisor, WWT
Rahul Dubey, Founder, AHIP Innovation Lab
John Kelley, Chairman & CEO, CereHealth Corp
Skye Lawrence, VP, Product Management, Biome
Bryan Loomis, Founder & CEO, Viral Healthcare Founders (Summit Chairperson)
Gregg Masters, MPH, Founder & CEO, Health Innovation Media
John Mattison, MD, Assistant Medical Director, CMIO Emeritus, Kaiser Permanente & Chief Medical Information Officer, Arsenal Capital
Mike McSherry, CEO, Xealth
Rakesh Mehta, Director Virtual Health, Memorial Hermann Health System
Samantha Nava, PhD, Innovation Strategist, TMC Innovation
Maxim Owen, CFA, Ventures Manager, StartUp Health
Matt Purdy, Startup Success Coordinator, MassChallenge HealthTech
Shahid Shah, Cofounder & Chairman of the Board, Citus Health & Publisher, Netspective Media
Lisa Suennen, Lead, Digital & Technology Group & Lead, Manatt Ventures, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips (Keynote Speaker)
Adam Turinas, CEO & Founder, healthlaunchpad
Levi Wiggins, President & CMO, Viral Healthcare Founders