These days, you need social media marketing to promote your business, products, or services. The goal is to expand your business and gain new clients. Your health and wellness practice is no exception to the rule. You can reap the maximum benefits out of the visual social site Instagram to make your health services known to people. Instagram is a photo-sharing site that you can leverage and communicate your brand message through high-definition images and videos.
Did you know that 6 out of 10 adults browsing the web have Instagram profiles? It means more than one billion users on Instagram, out of which 600 million users are quite active on this visual platform.
According to an article published on https://www.entrepreneur.com, there are several ways to grow your business via Instagram including the use of the free Instagram tools, interacting with your followers to build engagement, and using your creative skills to connect with your targeted audience. Here are some of the top tips to boost your health and wellness services through Instagram:
You can make the best use of Instagram to popularize your health practice by staying authentic. Instagram is a platform that allows you to share photos and videos of your best practices like how to take care of patients and help them stay healthy. Let us look at some of the ways how you build your brand persona via your Instagram page:
- Genuinely build a connection with your followers on Instagram Stories or your feed. Your connections would like to see that your services are relatable.
- Show something exclusive about your health and wellness services.
- Nurture your business relationships with your Instagram followers by responding to their questions and comments.
- Look at your followers like a whole community and not as followers. These people are real and would opt for your services in the future.
- Though professional photography looks appealing, users on social media like to see your behind-the-scenes activities. It means that you need not worry if not all your visuals are picture-perfect. You can grow your health services through Instagram by following a niche section of individuals who become your followers. These people are health conscious and would become your clients. Therefore, avoid connecting with random people who are just interested in looking at beautiful photos.
- There is no harm in being personal. You are associated with the health sector and working as a professional, but you are an individual. So you can always post some behind-the-scenes shots of how you spend your day when you are on leave. Not all your posts are necessarily about health tips.
Use the most relevant hashtags
Using the best and most relevant hashtags would radically boost the number of targeted people who view your posts. When you have an Instagram profile, which is public, no matter if people are following you directly or not, still users can see your Instagram content when they search for a specific and relevant hashtag.
You can use up to 30 hashtags. You can use all of them if they are the best and relevant to reach out to your audience who may become your client someday. If you would like to learn more about Instagram hashtags and use them, research online. Besides, you can look up platforms such as Blastup to find out more genuine and suitable hashtags and gain comments.
Choosing the best hashtags calls for experience, and trial and error. You need to experiment and see which hashtags are working, and which not. The best thing is when you start entering the hashtags, a hashtag list for e.g. #tags relating to medical practice, kind of medical practice (diabetic clinic, Obs & Gyn, etc) and physicians; the relevant and most popular ones pop up. You can use the hashtags with a considerable number of your Instagram posts, but avoid using multiple ones. Pick only the relevant ones. Do not make your posts oversaturated with hashtags that people cannot find your health services.
Improve your follower’s lives
When you post an Instagram photo related to your health and wellness services, think why a potential client would see and like that. What are your clients looking for in a visual? You need to share some valuable and relevant information through the images, and not just some random health photo or video.
You can post photos of health foods that are part of your services, especially if you are a nutritionist and prepare diet charts for your patients. You can post pictures of green vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts and seeds, eggs, grains, lean meat, seafood, fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids and things like that. Besides, soups and salads make a healthy diet and so you can post these too. For example, snap a fast picture of chicken broth with veggies to show you are knowledgeable about health by sharing nutrition tips and tricks.
You can share some health exercise images on your Instagram page. These could include anything like walking, jogging, swimming, cycling, lifting weights, push-ups, yoga, meditation, and even freehand exercises that you can do at home.
You can post health-inspiring quotes, especially if some famous personality or celebrity makes them. Your Instagram followers will love the positive messages and quotes related to health and wellness, especially those who lead a healthy lifestyle.
You can share healthy recipes too, be it your own, or if you have tried somebody else’s. Post photos and videos of your approach to cooking healthy meals. This kind of content will pique audience interest, especially if some of your followers or clients are allergic to some food or interested in healthy cooking. It could be pictures of the fresh ingredients you use to cook healthy meals or how you ensure that all nutrients are retained while cooking.
These are some of the effective ways to promote your health services on Instagram. The tips are simple and easy to implement. If you would like to more about Instagram marketing and want to increase your likes and comments naturally, you need to spend some time understanding how Instagram works. Try it and you will succeed. Once you master the tricks and tips, you can take your health and wellness services to the next level.