Pain conditions are a major setback for men and women from different backgrounds. Samwell Institute for Pain Management offers long-term pain relief for visiting patients through innovative technology and integrative approaches. Jeffery Deygoo, MD and Jay M. Shah MD lead a team of board-certified specialists in delivering quality care for pain incidents in Colonia, New Jersey, and Livingston, New Jersey. Contact the practice to schedule an appointment for up-to-the-minute pain relief options.
When sick, you may need to visit your nearest medical institution for medical assistance. Telemedicine helps you get immediate help whenever you’re unable to make a face-to-face appointment. Samwell Institute for Pain Management uses the latest virtual technology to deliver the help you need straight to your home, office, car, or another place of your convenience. Each conversation and data shared is kept safe from unauthorized parties and individuals.
Benefits of Telemedicine
You may consider telemedicine for its:
- Efficiency in saving time
- Ease of access to premium care
- Minimal exposure to sick patients
- Efficacy in cost saving
If you’re babysitting or navigating through the initial stages of childcare, a telemedicine appointment saves you from the trouble of moving with kids or hiring a babysitter. The team at Samwell Institute for Pain Management delivers quality care during virtual telemedicine appointments and office appointments at the highest level possible.
What to Expect During Telemedicine Appointments?
At your scheduled time, Dr. Shah calls you to commence treatment. Your treatment starts with a review of your medical history, family health history, symptoms, and type of pain (hip pain, knee discomfort, shoulder pain, pain in your neck, or low back pain).
Dr. Shah recommends diagnostic testing like CT scans, MRIs, X-rays, blood tests, and other imaging procedures to point out specifics of your symptoms and viable treatment plans.
Pain Management Treatment Options on Telemedicine
The team at Samwell Institute for Pain Management offers certified treatment for injuries and chronic pain online with virtual telemedicine.
- Injections. A telehealth appointment involves conveying vital information to Dr. Shah. He considers your symptoms and the root cause of your pain to determine your eligibility for injections. For injections, you may have to make a physical visit for long-term pain relief.
- Medications. If you need treatment for chronic and acute pain, your doctor offers prescription medicines based on your symptoms and factors causing you endless pain. Dr. Shah prescribes oral and topical medication during a virtual telehealth appointment.
- Physical therapy. Physical therapy alleviates chronic pain resulting from an injury or weak muscles. Dr. Shah considers your symptoms to determine your eligibility for physical therapy and best exercises for more flexibility and improved strength at home.
Other Services Offered at Samwell Institute for Pain Management
Samwell Institute for Pain Management offers certified treatment for:
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Post-amputation pain
- Nerve pain/neuropathy
- Sacroiliac joint
- Chronic pain
- Hip pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Auto accident
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Work-related injuries
Dr. Shah considers your symptoms and underlying causes to determine your eligibility for the latest treatment options on your one-on-one visit or telehealth appointment.
Samwell Institute for Pain Management offers the latest treatment options and equipment to deliver long-term pain relief for children and adults. Contact the practice to book an appointment with Dr. Shah to receive immediate and long-term pain relief in a friendly environment.