Dr. Gajanan Jadhao is an experienced and skilled hair transplant surgeon in Pune. He offers the best mesotherapy hair treatment at La Densitae Hair Clinic. He is a trichologist who has used hair mesotherapy to treat several patients with hair fall.
Are you suffering from hair fall as well?
Hair mesotherapy is a non-surgical procedure. It encourages hair growth while also reducing hair loss. Further, it entails injecting rich-nutrient fluids into the scalp’s mesoderm. Between the fatty layers and the skin tissue is this layer.
Mesotherapy is a popular hair loss treatment. Also, We offer it at each of our centers across India. Our hair transplant clinic is in Pune, Kerala, Nanded, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Panvel. – Says Dr. Gajanan Jadhao.
What is a hair treatment, called Mesotherapy?
Your specialist injects medication into your scalp at the time of the hair mesotherapy procedure. It efficiently works the epidermis, circulation, dermal connective tissue, neurosensory, and immune systems.
It can enhance certain types of alopecia. It includes androgenetic alopecia, telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and stress alopecia. Still, only little scientific evidence shows that this method can stop hair loss.
Mesotherapy can be a tailored treatment for lost hair. It is because diseases of the mesoderm cause most hair loss, the skin’s middle layer. The goal is to encourage hair development, treat thinning hair, and stop hair loss.
This simple method can help to stop further hair fall. It will also promote new hair growth and fix existing hair strands. Also, it can help to improve hair quality and hair follicle health. It also hydrates the scalp and gets rid of any infections before or has started to develop.
How much does hair mesotherapy at our clinic cost?
The cost of hair mesotherapy injections in La Densitae ranges from 2000 to 2,500 Rs per injection. Also, the hair loss’s extent determines the price. The cost of treatment rises as the sessions required increase. As a result, the fees for six to ten injections may range from 12,000 to 20,000 Rs.
The mesotherapy hair treatment procedure is as follows:
Our specialist will first assess your hair loss. Then our specialist will determine how many sessions of mesotherapy you will need.
The number of sittings also adds to the mesotherapy hair treatment’s cost. Every seven to ten days, you will get one injection per session for a total of six to ten sessions.
This hair treatment is painless, so you do not need anesthesia. The following formulas are present in the injections:
- Prescription medications like antibiotics and vasodilators
- Hormones like thyroxin and calcitonin.
- Enzymes such as hyaluronidase and collagenase
- Vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts
Your specialist injects different depths of one to four millimeters into your scalp. Also, your specialist injects the needle at an angle within your scalp. Your trichologist does this so that their wrist can have movement while injecting.
Your specialist will cover your patchy or thin hair baldness with natural hair. Your specialist will cover them in a few weeks of treatment.
Are you a good candidate for hair mesotherapy?
- You can go for hair mesotherapy if you are experiencing extreme hair fall and patchy baldness.
- Hair mesotherapy is effective in treating male pattern baldness.
- You should have few hairs in the thinning area, as hair indicates active follicles. Mesotherapy of hair stimulates such follicles.
- Hair mesotherapy is a treatment for people who have thinning hair.
Hair treatment with Mesotherapy has the following advantages:
- Mesotherapy helps to stop hair loss and promotes regrowth of hair.
- Mesotherapy repairs hair roots and encourages the growth of new hair.
- It gives your hair a healthy, lustrous appearance.
- You can get mesotherapy on any hair.
- It strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
If hair loss concerns you, we can set up a visit with one of our hair fall specialists. Also, you can contact us with questions or advice on the subject.
Why should you get mesotherapy hair treatment at Ladensitae Hair Clinic?
- Dr. Gajanan Jadhao has more than eight years of experience as a trichologist.
- Dr. Gajanan founded the clinic to help people with baldness and hair loss. He has successfully treated over 5154 patients, and he has provided over 17 services.
- Our clinic offers the best hair restoration and hair loss treatments.
- La Densitae Hair Clinic has state-of-the-art, international-standard facilities. Our expert Dr. Gajanan Jadhao offers the best and under-the-budget hair mesotherapy.
- La Densitae Hair Clinic aims to provide premium hair loss treatments. We develop and improve our hair restoration methods. We want to give the highest satisfaction to our clients.