The past couple of years has been a driving force for digital adoption across multiple industries. Companies and enterprises have started embracing the digital work culture to sustain the business and thrive on the challenges brought by social distancing norms and other adversities of covid 19. The Healthcare industry is no different. The healthcare sector is remoulding the way we fetch service and interact with professionals and experts in this field. The main objective of digital innovation in healthcare is to streamline medical treatment, build connectivity among the doctor and patients, monitor the health condition, and keep a record for future reference. The primary aim of a Healthcare Software Development Company is to enhance the same process.
Let’s look forward to the digital initiatives that any Healthcare Software Development Company would never fail to deliver forth 2022.
Top Digital Health Tech Trends in 2022
- Proactive Digital Healthcare
As covid 19 started hampering the day-to-day movement of the people, Patients seeking healthcare treatment were restricted to stay at home and get medical amenities. This tends to push digital empowerment in the healthcare industry, where you can conveniently involve healthcare facilities from your home. A big slice of the credit goes to the Healthcare Software Development Companies who made this possible by incorporating technology into the medical segment. The primary features that IT Solutions for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry come up with are:
- Booking medical appointments
- Get information about the Availability of doctors,
- Hospitals and dispensaries,
- Get freelance doctors as per the demand and feasibility of the situation.
- Big Data for Healthcare Management
The data and information accumulated from various sources like eCommerce, social media, and other online transactions can be referred to as Big Data. The major benefits of Big Data are:
- Mitigates medical error
- Simplify preventive measures
- Encourage staffing and other facilities
Virtual Reality for Healthcare Industry
VR (Virtual Reality) is another remarkable aspect of healthcare digitalization trends where the patients are diagnosed and treated in an advanced format. The major empowerment of Virtual Reality is:
- VR for medical treatment: VR for doctors and medical, VR for complicated surgery, VR for post-surgery care, VR for physiotherapists.
- VR for diagnosis and treatment: Patient Education, robotic surgery, trauma and anxiety treatment, psychological remedies.
- VR for field operation: VR for the pharma industry, Integration of augmented reality in healthcare.
Devices to Track Present Health Condition
Exercise tracking devices, Health rate. sensors, diabetic and blood pressure monitoring devices, Oximeters.
Preventive health device
- Home health test
- Smartphone for recommendation access
- Computers to access your online results
Blood sugar monitoring gadgets
- Digital blood pressure device
- Smartphone enabled heart monitoring system
- Smartwatch to track heart rate and function
Microbiome health device
- home gut microbiome test
- Smartphones to schedule food habits
- Personal computer to access your online results
Fitness monitoring device
- Smartphone for activity tracking
- Smartwatch for tracking workouts
- Bluetooth enabled heart rate monitor
Sleep tracking device
- Sleep tracking app
- Smartwatch for sleep tracking enabled
- Smartphone to generate sleep reports
Telemedicine is the usage of electronic data, information, and technology to facilitate proper healthcare and distant treatments. It enables the healthcare experts to identify, analyze and treat from distance leveraged by telecommunication technology. The medical approach has been so beneficial and productive that it is widely getting global acceptance. Better Focus on Patients, Better agility, Fast response and Availability, Cost-effectiveness with Integration and Management of EHRs.
Top Healthcare IT Consulting Services companies always focus on telemedicine or electronic health records. In today’s technology-driven environment, these records are simply precious. The basic version of the EHR solution tends to help you with the digital prospect of a traditional paper chart that you often see nurses, doctors, and other staff members using.
What are the Benefits of Digital Health Technology?
- Reduces the use of paperwork
- Ensure accurate and precise patient information
- Safeguards the safety, health, and well-being of the patients
- Mitigates the need for many tests and diagnosis
- Improve the health record by getting direct access to the data
No business model around the globe stays constant. Technology and trends keep on updating from time to time, so is the healthcare industry. IT Solutions for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry are in the thriving demand of the healthcare market.
So, if you are involved with any healthcare business, it’s time to empower yourself with all advantages of a Healthcare Software Development Company. Gone are those days when the patients had to wait in a long queue of dispensaries, hospitals, and clinics. Digital empowerment has changed the face of the world and with the latest trend of technology, a medical need is now on the tip of the finger.