Due to the fact that aesthetic medicine is on the verge of popularity these days, such procedures as mesotherapy, PDO-thread facelift, and dermal filler injections become more and more widely spread.
How about taking a deep insight into dermal fillers? We prepared answers to the most often asked questions in regard to them. So, feel free to check out the below-mentioned information.
Let’s delve into the world of dermal fillers together!
What Are Dermal Filler Procedures?
Firstly, let us define what is meant under a dermal filler procedure. In simple words, it is a popular treatment of cosmetic medicine that involves the injection of special gel-like substances into a patient’s soft tissue for a number of aesthetic reasons.
Is It Possible to Buy Dermal Fillers Online?
Secondly, let us figure out whether it is possible to buy dermal fillers online. A simple answer to this question is “yes.” Indeed, you might effortlessly order dermal filler products on the web. However, please note that you will most probably be required to show a medical license to place an order.
What Are the Most Popular Dermal Fillers?
Thirdly, let us come up with a list of the most popular soft tissue fillers. In order to do so, it is essential to mention that they vary according to their main active substance. When being more precise, there exist the following types of injectable dermal fillers:
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers;
- Calcium hydroxylapatite fillers;
- Poly-L-lactic acid fillers;
- Polymethylmethacrylate fillers;
- And so on.
While the first two types of the above-mentioned injectables are based on a naturally occurring substance, the last two contain synthetic material as their main ingredient. Still, each of them has its own benefits, drawbacks, indications, and peculiarities.
When speaking about the popularity of these soft tissue filler types, it is necessary to indicate that all of them are in favor. However, a hyaluronic acid filler type is probably the most widely-spread one these days. One of the reasons for it might be that most HA fillers are very safe, durable, and effective.
Among the most beloved by both health care practitioners and their patients’ brands of cosmetic injectables are Belotero, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, and so on.
What Injectable Treatments Involve Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers might be involved in a wide range of cosmetic treatments. They are efficient when it comes to the need of:
- Tightening sagging skin on specific areas of a patient’s face or body;
- Restoring the facial volume of a patient;
- Enhancing a patient’s facial anatomy by means of changing the form of cheeks, nose, or chin;
- Reducing skin depressions (like smile lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and other wrinkles);
- Accelerating the natural elastin and collagen production;
- Moisturizing a patient’s skin.
Therefore, injected dermal fillers have the power to smooth lines, restore volume loss, and hydrate the skin efficiently.
What Are the Main Benefits of Using Dermal Fillers?
The usage of wrinkle fillers has a great number of benefits, namely:
- It is a medical procedure that provides a patient with a natural appearance without creating the effect of artificiality;
- It is an effective method of reducing early signs of aging and, therefore, providing a patient with a more youthful appearance;
- It is an extremely safe treatment. Namely, it does not affect the work of facial muscles (like, for instance, Botox) and rarely leads to any severe complications;
- It is a method of enhancing a patient’s look for a substantial time period. On average, it ensures a durable result that lasts up to 24 months;
- It is a minimally invasive intervention in the human body. Therefore, the injection of a filler requires little to no downtime.
A Bottom Line
Hopefully, the above-mentioned insight into dermal fillers answers the most crucial questions you might have about them. So, feel free to buy dermal fillers online and take advantage of using them in the treatment of aging skin.