Botulax 200u is a sort of muscle relaxant product manufactured by the South Korean company Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd and distributed all over the world for medical and cosmological purposes. What’s interesting is that Botulax is widely regarded all over the world as one of the most efficient alternatives to Botox. The major purpose of Botulax 200u injections is to reduce the activity of muscle tissue. Let’s take a closer look at how it works and how it can help you to deal with some issues.
What is Botulax 200u Used For?
Botulax 200u is toxin type A. Such types of injections are used for the correction of muscle tissue activity. This effect helps to reduce wrinkles in facial areas, which is the main purpose of the use of this product in cosmetology. Similar to Botox injections, Botulax 200u treatment is called “beauty injections” as they make skin smoother, more elastic, and tender at least for a certain period of time.
The Botulax 200u product consists of botulinum toxin type A, Saline 0.9%, NaCl 20ml. Thus, considering the properties of these components, we can specify the key functions of this solution, which are the following ones:
- to smooth wrinkles in the area of the eyebrows;
- to eliminate smile lines, also known as crow’s feet, in the area of eyes;
- to correct the shape of the lips and mouth by eliminating wrinkles in this facial area;
- to soothe muscle spasms and make the skin more tender;
- correction of Venus’s rings;
- correction of blepharospasm;
- elimination of hyperhidrosis;
- to lift the skin by filling it with a volume of naturally produced components.
What are the Benefits of Using Botulax 200u?
This product is widely used all over the world due to a number of important advantages and positive effects on skin health and visual appearance. Here are the following benefits of using the Botulax 200u product:
- more available and affordable than the majority of muscle relaxant products;
- the effects on appearance become visible 3 or 4 days after the actual treatment;
- the product is known for its long-lasting effects — up to 5-6 months;
- the product has a targeted use, meaning it will impact the targeted facial areas only and will not lead to any changes in mimics of facial expressions;
- Botulax 200u is manufactured and tested by a respectable company with a positive reputation among cosmetologists and pharmacists;
- unlike a big number of other muscle relaxants and toxin products, Botulax 200u doesn’t have a lot of contraindications; its contraindications are the following: infectious and inflammatory processes at injection sites, diabetes, blood clotting disorders, pronounced sagging of the soft tissues of the face, and cancer.
The Final Thought
The product is widely regarded in many countries as one of the most efficient muscle relaxants. This Toxin Type A is the best alternative to Botox since it has the same long-lasting effects and doesn’t make users addicted if they take injections in proper doses and within well-defined time intervals.