This article is from Dr. Donald Voltz and Eric Tran, MS in Microbiology from Tulane School of Medicine.

Beating COVID-19 By Shifting From Reactive to Pro-Active Care

The COVID-19 virus is ravaging the planet at a scale not seen since the infamous Spanish Flu of the early 1900s, inflicting immense devastation as the U.S. loses more than 200,000 lives and counting. According to CDC statistics, 94% of patient mortalities associated with COVID-19 were simultaneously suffering from preexisting conditions, leaving a mere 6%

[ Read More ]