A patient engagement solution with expanded functionality and a new native iOS and Android mobile app, v2.0 improves the user experience for healthcare organizations and patients.
Bridge Patient Portal®, healthcare’s most robust and patient-centric enterprise patient engagement platform, is excited to announce the release of Bridge Version 2.0. Offering innovative new interface capabilities, patient self-service functionality, and patient engagement tools, Bridge Version 2.0 is an industry leader thanks to its rich user experience and functionality that has yet to be seen in vendor-neutral patient engagement solutions.
“We’re very excited about this release as it’s the result of over 12 months of intense development,” said John Deutsch, CEO of Bridge Patient Portal. “The new functionality reflects our steadfast commitment to the enterprise healthcare market and to patients using mobile applications. The functionality of our new patient engagement solution is simply unmatched in the industry.”
Bridge now offers the following new features to patients and providers:
- Expanded GE Centricity™ Interface Capability: A bi-directional interface between Bridge Version 2.0 and GE Centricity™ Business / Electronic Medical Record.
- Advanced self-scheduling: With appointment viewing and appointment reminders.
- New native iOS and Android mobile app: Access to patient portal data and informational features through the new client-branded mobile app for better patient engagement. mHealth app solution provided by Universe mHealth.
- Special permissions for teenage users: Filters and rules to help protect teenagers’ sensitive clinical and appointment information from parents/guardians.
- Tasking center: Admin users can manage patient requests from one central tasking module.
- Secure messaging: HIPAA-compliant messaging with providers and staff, improving patient-physician collaboration.
- Two-Factor Identification & Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA): Protection against fraud during self-service registration and username/password resets.
- Eye prescriptions: Eyeglasses and contact lens prescriptions available to view and print.
- Bill pay and payment capability: Patients pay online or in the mobile app, and payment is posted to GE Centricity™ Business.
In addition to the above mentioned new functionality, Bridge also supports features such as CCD-based health summaries, intake forms, clinical documents, care plans, patient education and more.
Bridge is ideal for medium to large ambulatory groups, hospitals, health systems and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs). Designed to improve patient engagement, its new features help provider groups dramatically improve staff efficiency and patient satisfaction.
Bridge Patient Portal® (http://www.bridgepatientportal.com) is an enterprise patient engagement platform that provides a superior user experience for healthcare organizations and patients. It is ideal for organizations seeking to replace their existing EHR system’s patient portal and patient engagement solutions, or connect disparate EHR environments with a single EHR-agnostic patient engagement platform. Bridge truly engages patients with meaningful access to health, financial, and appointment information, thus improving patient-physician collaboration, care outcomes and profitability for APM organizations. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Bridge Patient Portal® has installations in more than 50 physician practices, hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Interested in learning more? Call 866-838-9455 to speak with a patient engagement expert today or fill out our contact form online.
*DISCLAIMER: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Bridge Patient Portal LLC is not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored in any way to the service providers mentioned in this article.*